Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pale Blue Eyes


Lynz.
I'd like to say thank you to the lovely Emily at Neutral Tuesday for passing on the Beautiful Blogger Award!
So for this award I must name 7 things I love to do. Here goes!

1. Eat Italian cuisine! Best type of cuisine everrrr.
2. Listen to music. Fuckin good music.
3. Take candid photographs.
4. Drawing & painting & writing.
5. Spend time with my boyfriend and friends, doing silly things.
6. Watch fantastic films!
7. Play World of Warcraft...guilty pleasure.

And as I am supposed to pass this award onto several other bloggers...well, I'm really still not familiar with the blogging community.

Love,
Wallflower.

4 comments:

Emily said...

cute picture! and great answers!!

xx

Lauren said...

Aw, sweet! And sweet photo as well.

hannah, heart city said...

cute!

Emily said...

whoever that is, she's really pretty! the glasses are awesome :)

xx